Worth thinking about…
This isn’t going to change anyone’s mind but it may be of value in helping somone voice their thoughts.
If I held out a stick and said, “This is a stick.” few would disagree.
If I held out a rock and said, “This is a rock.” likewise, few would disagree.
If I held out a stick and said, “This is a rock.” most people would form the opinion that I was nuts. Because I was disagreeing with their reality. That has been the test of sanity these many years past. If you disagree with most people’s reality you are classed as insane. And reality is basically agreement.
A stick is not a rock. A rock is not a stick. Claiming a stick is a rock or a rock is stick is stating a lie. It is an insanity.
The Creator (or, if you don’t believe that, evolution) gave us two genders and only two genders. We were given them for a reason. Many reasons in fact. It takes one of each to make a pair. Pairs mate and we have successive generations. The species survives. It’s been very simple and has worked for man and beast since the game began.
Saying different does not change natural laws. Doing different does not change natural laws. If we had nothing but men pairing with men and women pairing with women the race would die out in a single generation. Therefore that is unworkable as an operating basis. Despite the loud protestations to the contrary of those who would violate the natural laws.
There is a legal principle that ignorance of the law is no defence. Ignorance offers no protection. That may very well have come from observation of natural laws. You can be ignorant of gravity and still fall to your death.
- “The cause of most disease is in the poisonous drugs physicians superstitiously give in order to effect a cure.” Charles E. Page, M.D.
- “Every educated physician knows that most diseases are not appreciably helped by medicine.” Richard C. Cabot, M.D. (Mass. Gen. Hospital)
- “The greatest part of all chronic disease is created by the suppression of acute disease by drug poisoning.” Henry Lindlahr, M.D.
- “Medicines are of subordinate importance because of their very nature they can only work symptomatically.” Hans Kusche, M.D.
- “If all the medicine in the world were thrown into the sea, it would be bad for the fish and good for humanity” O.W. Holmes, (Prof. of Med. Harvard University)
- “Drug medications consists in employing, as remedies for disease, those things which produce disease in well persons. Its materia medica is simply a lot of drugs or chemicals or dye-stuffs in a word poisons. All are incompatible with vital matter; all produce disease when brought in contact in any manner with the living; all are poisons.” R.T. TraIl, M.D., in a two and one half hour lecture to members of congress and the medical profession, delivered at the Smithsonian Institute in Washington D.C.
- “Drugs never cure disease. They merely hush the voice of nature’s protest, and pull down the danger signals she erects along the pathway of transgression. Any poison taken into the system has to be reckoned with later on even though it palliates present symptoms. Pain may disappear, but the patient is left in a worse condition, though unconscious of it at the time.” Daniel. H. Kress, M.D.
- “Every drug increases and complicates the patients condition.” Robert Henderson, M.D.
- “Medicine is only palliative, for back of disease lies the cause, and this cause no drug can reach.” Wier Mitchel, M.D.
- “The person who takes medicine must recover twice, once from the disease and once from the medicine.” William Osler, M.D.
- “Medical practice has neither philosophy nor common sense to recommend it. In sickness the body is already loaded with impurities. By taking drug – medicines more impurities are added, thereby the case is further embarrassed and harder to cure.” Elmer Lee, M.D., Past Vice President, Academy of Medicine.
- “Our figures show approximately four and one half million hospital admissions annually due to the adverse reactions to drugs. Further, the average hospital patient has as much as thirty percent chance, depending how long he is in, of doubling his stay due to adverse drug reactions.” Milton Silverman, M.D. (Professor of Pharmacology, University of California)
- “Why would a patient swallow a poison because he is ill, or take that which would make a well man sick.” L.F. Kebler, M.D.
- “What hope is there for medical science to ever become a true science when the entire structure of medical knowledge is built around the idea that there is an entity called disease which can be expelled when the right drug is found?” John H. Tilden, M.D.
- “The necessity of teaching mankind not to take drugs and medicines, is a duty incumbent upon all who know their uncertainty and injurious effects; and the time is not far distant when the drug system will be abandoned.” Charles Armbruster, M. D.
- “We are prone to thinking of drug abuse in terms of the male population and illicit drugs such as heroin, cocaine, and marijuana. It may surprise you to learn that a greater problem exists with millions of women dependent on legal prescription drugs.” Robert Mendelsohn, M.D
A friend sent me this link.
I posted a comment recently on FB to which someone asked my opinion, was it hopeless?
This was the guts of my response. I have added slightly to it.
I am currently asking myself the all important four word question (as well as discussing it with my daughter) “What will it take?”
To get vaccines from poisoning our children.
To get fluoride out of the water.
To stop destroying farmland for coal.
To stop destroying our aquifers for gas.
To stop the sell off of our farms, electricity and other assets to foreign nationals.
All of which I consider insane.
All these non-optimum conditions occur because someone gains from them.
The conclusion I have come to is nothing happens by chance.
Everything happens because it benefits someone – follow the money.
JFK said “There are no accidents in politics.”
I can see three reasons that politicians vote for these insanities. All require that they do not look for themselves.
I. They have been fed a steady stream of lies so they believe them.
- They are lobbbied by representatives of donors to their reelections campaigns so are swayed in that direction.
- They are given or promised or otherwise stand to obtain personal gain by votring a certain way.
Since it is hard to convince a man to change his mind when his livelihood depends on him maintaining his existing point of view and donations to political parties by corporations are allowed (let alone the guy who sold the port of Darwin to the Chinese is now employed by that company at a salary of $800,000 a year) then I do not believe putting the facts in front of our elected representatives will make much difference.
I beieve it will take educating and enlightening a sufficiently large enough group of active people so that the demand to change will overwhelming. That can take a long or a little time, depending on how effective we are at communicating the necessity to upset the status quo – which most are reluctant to embrace.
So anything you can do to “foward the message” in the way of reposting what I post, signing up for my newsletter (www.tlat.net) so you have those on file and can refer to them, seaching my blog (www.tomgrimshaw.com/tomsblog) or just engaging others in conversation adds to the movement.
If we do not stand up for our rights and defend our right to exercise them they will surely be eroded and we will be left without them.
Higher levels of urinary fluoride during pregnancy are associated with more ADHD-like symptoms in school-age children, according to University of Toronto and York University researchers. “Our findings are consistent with a growing body of evidence suggesting that the growing fetal nervous system may be negatively affected by higher levels of fluoride exposure,” said Dr. Morteza Bashash, the study’s lead author and researcher at the Dalla Lana School of Public Health.
The drug companies are pushing world wide to have a monopoloy on “solutions” to your ills. If you do not want to be a “forever customer” on drugs, demand better and look for alternatives – nutrition, naturopathy, homeopathy, Chinese herbs, chiropractic to name a few. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/14/spain-plans-ban-alternative-medicine-health-centres