200 ml water
50 grams of brown sugar,
1 gram of yeast (yeast bread, found in any supermarket) and a 2-litre plastic bottle. […]
1. One. Cut the plastic bottle (PET type) in half. Storing the neck portion:
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, minus the top, and put in some corner of your house.
In two weeks you will see the number of mosquitoes that died inside the bottle.
In addition to cleaning their homes and breeding sites of mosquitoes we can use this method very useful in: Schools, Nurseries, Hospitals, homes, ranches, farms, ranches, nurseries. etc. Do not forget Dengue in the coming months: this mosquito can kill a person! from salve o planeta (spanish)
Learn How To Make A Mozzie Trap