So I dug up some articles I have posted…
1. Flu Vaccine Causes 5.5 Times More Respiratory Infections: Study
Flu Vaccine Causes 5.5 Times More Respiratory Infections: Study
2. Five consecutive flu shots increases your risk of Alzheimer’s disease TEN FOLD!
3. Even in 1918 Drugs Made the Flu WORSE
St. Louis suffered far fewer deaths than Philadelphia during the infamous 1918 flu pandemic.
4. Remember the H1N1 swine flu?
As you may recall, the 2009 H1N1 swine flu pandemic turned out to be a complete sham, with a fast-tracked and particularly dangerous vaccine being pushed as the sole remedy. Children and pregnant women were the primary targets of this dangerous vaccine. The H1N1 flu was a perfect example of how the CDC can brazenly distort reality, and often ignore and deny the dangerous and life-threatening side effects of their solution. As a result of this bogus propaganda campaign, thousands of people were harmed (and many died) worldwide.
In August, it was revealed that the 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine increased the risk for narcolepsy—a very rare and devastating sleeping disorder—in Swedish children and adolescents by 660 percent.
Finland also noticed a dramatic increase in narcolepsy following vaccination with Pandemrix. There, an interim report issued in January of this year found that the H1N1 vaccine increased the risk of narcolepsy by 900 percent in children and adolescents below the age of 19. In the US, the H1N1 flu vaccine was statistically linked with abnormally high rates of miscarriage and stillbirths. As reported by Steven Rubin on the NVIC’s blog, the US H1N1 flu vaccine was SIXTY times more likely to be reported to VAERS to be associated with miscarriage than previous seasonal flu vaccines.
5. A September 2012 study led by Vancouver’s Dr. Danuta Skowronski, an influenza expert at the B.C. Centre for Disease Control, found that people who received a flu shot before the outbreak of the 2009 H1N1 pandemic were more likely to get infected with the swine flu virus than those who didn’t take it.
6. Also, in July 2010, a report from Australia’s The Age found that influenza vaccines sent 100 infants into life-threatening convulsions, after which Australian health authorities were forced to reiterate a ban “on the use of Fluvax for children under five as a result of the convulsions which occurred at nine times the expected rate.”