Global Warming Skeptics Handbook

This booklet has captured attention around the world.
Donors have paid for over 160,000 copies so far in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden and soon in Germany. Over 60,000 copies have been downloaded from this site (and countless others from copies on other sites.) Plus volunteers have translated it into German, French, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, Turkish, Portuguese, Danish, Japanese, Balkan, Spanish, Thai, Czech, Lao and Italian.

Do You Have High Blood Pressure?

Hypertension sufferers are often prescribed drugs to thin the blood, reduce the blood pressure and some even for cholesterol reduction. These drugs are not without their negative side effects too. Some of the side effects (muscle pain, erectile dysfunction and severe fatigue) are as bad as or worse then those of the hypertension.
The Archives of Internal Medicine published the results of a study that showed only 30% of those under treatment for hypertension were classified as “well controlled”. Despite regular checkups and drugs, the other 70% were still in the danger zone!
Let me say that another way. If you have hypertension and your doctor prescribes drugs, there is a 70% chance they will not work!
And not only is there a 70% chance they won’t work, if you have had breast cancer, one class of hypertension drug, ACE inhibitors, will increase your risk of contracting cancer again! Among 1,779 women with early stage breast cancer who were treated and then followed for eight years, the researchers found that women who were taking ACE inhibitors had a shocking 56 per cent increased risk of recurrence of the cancer.
For over 400 pages of tips like this visit

Want a real cholesterol bombshell?

For years we have heard the sermon that cholesterol is divided into two distinct categories: the good (HDL) and the bad (LDL). Turns out it’s not true!

The 52 adults aged 60 to 69 who were participants in study at Texas A&M University, published in the Journal of Gerontology, were in pretty good health but weren’t very active. As part of the study, the participants engaged in vigorous workouts.

After those workouts, the researchers found something surprising — the people who gained the most muscle mass had the highest levels of “bad” cholesterol. The researchers found the more LDL in your blood, the better your body’s ability to build muscle and they concluded that there really isn’t any such thing as “bad” cholesterol.

If you like this tip visit for over 400 pages of tips like this on how to live the healthiest live.