Read this and be afraid, be very afraid, of doctors, American medicine. we are 37th in international wellness rank, 27th in longevity and infant mortality, and spend twice as much as the other nation behind us, and are the most obese on earth.
In an article in Life Extension, August 2006: Death by Medicine By Gary Null, PhD; Carolyn Dean MD, ND; Martin Feldman, MD; Debora Rasio, MD; and Dorothy Smith, Phd., they disclosed statistical evidence from a deeply researched project that showed the following:
- In hospital adverse reactions to prescribed drugs: 2.2 million annually.
- Number of unnecessary antibiotics prescribed: 20 million per year.
- Unnecessary medical and surgical procedures 7.5 million a year
- Patients exposed to unnecessary hospitalization: 8.9 million a year.
- Deaths by conventional medicine: a stunning 800,000 per year.
“It is now evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the US. By contrast, the number of deaths attributable to heart disease in 2001 was 699,697, while the number of deaths attributable to cancer was 553,251.”