Too big and too complex. http://www.itnews.com.au/News/296210,westpac-cloud-project-mothballed.aspx
Just one fact, “…shift work can decrease your lifespan by about seven years on average!”
Excellent diagram showing the life force fluids, “Blood” found in plants and humans is almost identical. The only difference being human blood is based on iron whereas plant blood is based on magnesium.
Hmmm… …take a walk should be researched as an alternative. It has been used as a cure by Africans for generations.
The next time someone denigrates your use of vitamins, herbs, nutrition or other Complementary and Alternative Medicines as “unscientific”, “unsubstantiated” or “hocus pocus”, smile pleasantly and ask them, “Haven’t you hear the latest news? Scientific research is more money than health motivated and the majority of it is corrupt and unethical.”
“During a decade as head of global cancer research at Amgen, C. Glenn Begley identified 53 ‘landmark’ publications — papers in top journals, from reputable labs — for his team to reproduce. Begley sought to double-check the findings before trying to build on them for drug development. Result: 47 of the 53 could not be replicated. He described his findings in a commentary piece published on Wednesday in the journal Nature… …they and others fear the phenomenon is the product of a skewed system of incentives that has academics cutting corners to further their careers.”
I just received this email and wanted to share it with you…
If you were fortunate enough to attend our two Free Webinars on Tuesday and Thursday featuring Dr. Wahls and Leanne Ely of SavingDinner.com, you will know beyond a shadow of a doubt, the information was rich, the format lively and way too short!
If you missed it, you still have the opportunity to listen at your leisure for the next 30 hours only!
We will leave the replay up until Saturday, April 7 at 6 PM EST.
That gives you plenty of time to hear the knowledge that was brought out.
To Listen to Webinar #1:
Please Go to: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=27851763
To Listen to Webinar #2:
Please Go to: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=28111638
If you don’t take advantage of this opportunity by Saturday at 6 PM EST, these webinars will be gone forever! We will not transcribe them or record them for the future; GONE on Saturday at 6:05 PM EST!
Here is some of what you’ll learn on these fascinating Free Webinars:
– Learn exactly what Dr. Wahls did that got her from living in a tilt-recline
wheelchair to taking an 18 mile bike trip in less than a year: With NO DRUGS!
– How to get your family on board, deliciously! If Dr. Wahls can do it, so can you!
– Do your kids have ADD/ADHD?
Is someone in your family dealing with autoimmune problems, diabetes, obesity or heart disease?
Then you will not want to miss the amazing story of Dr. Wahls’ continuing recovery from progressive MS. Yes, RECOVERY!
– Hear firsthand, from a Medical Doctor about the link between the foods we eat and how it determines excellent physical and mental health or chronic health issues.
– Become empowered! Dr. Wahls will share the NO DRUG road she took to wellness, which can massively improve your health and your family’s.
Please… don’t miss this opportunity!
For exclusive access to these important Free Webinars:
Go to: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=27851763 to Listen to Webinar #1
Go to: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=28111638 to Listen to Webinar #2
Have pen and paper ready – the information is worthy of taking extensive notes!
Dr. Wahls Webinar Team
Dr. Terry Wahls, LLC.
The Wahls Foundation, Inc.
When testing the chemical found in many common plastics, researcher Daniel Weber noticed it had the same effects as mercury. Specifically, early exposure to the stuff caused problems both right after birth and later in life. “What was amazing is that exposure only happened at the embryonic stage,” says Weber, “but somehow the wiring in the brain had been permanently altered by it. Oh, by the way, BPA is found in a lot of common things like, baby formula and canned soup. Scary, eh? [University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee]
The Australian Communications and Media Authority has warned that up to 10,000 internet users locally remain infected by DNSChanger malware.
ACMA’s bid to clean infected computers. http://www.itnews.com.au/News/295408,dnschanger-trojan-nets-10000-aussies.aspx
The sad truth is that too many people are this criminally short sighted.
Those who aren’t that short sighted (that’s you and me) need to do more to revert the current catastrophic trend.
I am listening to some great lectures at present. One datum from yesterday’s listening is that a being’s troubles stem from his perceived inability to be cause. Every bad situatioin that comes to our attention over which we perceive that we cannot be cause reduces our morale.
Conversely, if we can do something that increases our perceived level of cause, our morale improves. Want to feel good? Take effective action to change a condition for the better!
Here are some suggestions.
1. Support those who are doing something about it. You and I might not have all the answers or the best answers or even an answer for every problem. But someone does. When you see someone doing something constructive, support them. If you have money and they need it, flow to their cause. If you have time and they need it, contribute some hours. If they are spreading a message with which you agree, click on the ‘Like’ button and forward it on your comm lines.
2. Communicate your viewpoint. You have a sane, pro-survival viewpoint. Many people don’t. The more sane people communicate sane solutions, the stronger the tidal wave of truth becomes to swamp the sea of lies. It emboldens others to speak your truth as they perceive it as agreement. This is how reality is communicated. You communicate your truth, others perceive it as true and pass it on and, by agreement, it becomes reality. And we need a better reality at present!
One way you can do this is by wearing t-shirts that forward a message you wish to communicate. At present I am wearing one that has on the front,
It is rare that I wear it without receiving a positive feedback.
3. Stop contributing your money (energy) to those who are doing harm. Take your purchasing dollars and buy organic or grower’s market food (fruit and veggies) rather than highly refined and processed food. If everyone did just this one thing it would revolutionise their health and a lot of society.
4. Support local, small businesses with whom you can communicate rather than large, faceless corporations whose directors are responsible only for profitability and not for sustainability.
5. If you have shares in companies, register your opinions to the directors at shareholder’s meetings.
6. Make your viewpoint known to your local politician on matters of interest to you.
If you have a problem for which you have no solution, call me. I love sharing the wisdom I have learned from others wiser than me.
The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is a romantic, he tries to change it. And even if he is not a romantic personally he is very apt to spread discontent among those who are.”
Smart Set Magazine December 1919