I shared a link to a Mises Institute article titled A Wave of Abusive Federal Prosecutions Is Coming and Jay Lawrence posted the following comment:
When the fraudulently elected President signs as one of his first acts a Commission into stopping divisive teaching of history and restoring patriotism, predictions like this are a no-brainer! Please see the attached JPG of Pg 7 of the Reece Report.
This fellow headed up a US Congressional Investigation into tax-exempt foundations in the US in 1953 and found that a large group of the well known foundations were collectively engaged in a long-game of getting Americans, and by extension the rest of the world, to give up their cherished principles of democracy and rights and brought under communism. The result was the Reece Report. This BitChute link is to a condensed version of the report.:
“Loving this !!! Wish more people would do their research…
I signed both the kids up for the GP practice today only as they both need their hearing tested…But the nurse came out and started having a chat with me – she said that she’d noticed that Marley hadn’t had a single vaccine, and that Skye was years overdue.
I told her that I absolutely would never consent to them having a single vaccine and as soon as they’ve had their hearing tested that we will again be deregistering.
She then made a comment somewhere along the lines of ‘that’s a very uneducated decision to make, we are medically trained for a reason, so we can save lives…are you? What do you do?’
This pissed me the fuck off! But boy was I glad she asked. My reply –
Thanks for assuming that I am uneducated, a bit of discrimination is great for a Monday morning. I’m actually studying my law degree, of which I have had a result of no lower than 89% for any of my assignments and my medical sciences degree, no lower than 91%. I am studying to specialise in vaccine injury and pharmaceutical corruption. Can you name me 3 ingredients in a vaccine? No.
Can you tell me how many human and animal dna cell cultures are in the vaccines? Na.
Can you tell me what the VAERS database is? Nuh uh.
Can you tell me how many mcg of aluminium a baby receives in the routine 8 week jabs? Nope.
Can you even tell me how many vaccines a child receives by age 12? Nada.
Can you tell me how much compensation has been paid out for vaccine injury and deaths? No can do.
Can you assure me that the safety of combined vaccines has been tested? Noooo.
Can you reassure me that you have done over 3000 hours of research like I have? No.
Can you tell me you were aware that you are more likely to die from the MMR than mumps, measles or rubella combined? No!
Don’t you dare call me uneducated when I can wipe the floor with you on this topic. YOU are the uneducated one, who was trained purely to sell vaccines on behalf of £2bn a year profit pharmaceutical companies.
Yep, I was rude. And nope, not a single fuck was given.
After she left the receptionist booked me in their hearing tests and I muttered loudly – ‘Babies don’t start developing their own anti bodies until they are a year old anyway, so even the idea is bullshit’ ??
I have been told that prior to March 2020 there was not a single article in a medical journal touting the efficacy of masks to prevent viral transmission, in fact, the opposite. A while ago I published a list of 17 articles debunking the value of wearing masks: Medical Articles Debunking Masking
Since then someone has done even more extensive research to come up with a list of 40 scientific articles debunking the value of mask wearing.
Below you will find over 40 peer reviewed research articles related to the uselessness of wearing face masks and the science of face masks… be fully informed about your decisions.
Here are key anchor points to the extensive scientific literature that establishes that wearing surgical masks and respirators (e.g., “N95”) does not reduce the risk of contracting a verified illness:
• Jacobs, J. L. et al. (2009) “Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: A randomized controlled trial,” American Journal of Infection Control, Volume 37, Issue 5, 417 – 419.
N95-masked health-care workers (HCW) were significantly more likely to experience headaches. Face mask use in HCW was not demonstrated to provide benefit in terms of cold symptoms or getting colds.
• Cowling, B. et al. (2010) “Face masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: A systematic review,” Epidemiology and Infection, 138(4), 449-456. DOI:10.1017/S0950268809991658
None of the studies reviewed showed the benefit of wearing a mask in either HCW or community members in households (H). See summary Tables 1 and 2 therein.
• bin-Reza et al. (2012), “The use of masks and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: a systematic review of the scientific evidence,” Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 6(4), 257-267.
“There were 17 eligible studies. […] None of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask/respirator use and protection against in?uenza infection.”
• Smith, J.D. et al. (2016) “Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks in protecting health care workers from acute respiratory infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis”, CMAJ Mar 2016, cmaj.150835; DOI: 10.1503/cmaj.150835
“We identified 6 clinical studies … In the meta-analysis of the clinical studies, we found no significant difference between N95 respirators and surgical masks in the associated risk of (a) laboratory-confirmed respiratory infection, (b) influenza-like illness, or (c) reported work-place absenteeism.”
• Offeddu, V. et al. (2017) “Effectiveness of Masks and Respirators Against Respiratory Infections in Healthcare Workers: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis,” Clinical Infectious Diseases, Volume 65, Issue 11, 1 December 2017, Pages 1934-1942, https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/cix681
• Radonovich, L.J. et al. (2019) “N95 Respirators vs. Medical Masks for Preventing Influenza Among Health Care Personnel: A Randomized Clinical Trial”, JAMA. 2019; 322(9): 824-833. DOI:10.1001/jama.2019.11645
“Among 2862 randomized participants, 2371, completed the study and accounted for 5180 HCW-seasons. … Among outpatient health care personnel, N95 respirators vs. medical masks as worn by participants in this trial resulted in no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza.”
• Long, Y. et al. (2020) “Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks against influenza: A systematic review and meta-analysis”, J Evid Based Med. 2020; 1- 9. https://doi.org/10.1111/jebm.12381
No RCT study with verified outcome shows a benefit for HCW or community members in households to wearing a mask or respirator. There is no such study. There are no exceptions. Likewise, no study exists that shows a benefit from a broad policy to wear masks in public.
Furthermore, if there were any benefit to wearing a mask, because of the blocking power against droplets and aerosol particles, then there should be more benefit from wearing a respirator (N95) compared to a surgical mask, yet several large meta-analyses, and all the RCT, prove that there is no such relative benefit.
Masks and respirators do not work.
Many potential harms may arise from broad public policies to wear masks, and the following unanswered questions arise:
• Do used and loaded masks become sources of enhanced transmission, for the wearer and others?
• Do masks become collectors and retainers of pathogens that the mask wearer would otherwise avoid when breathing without a mask?
• Are large droplets captured by a mask atomized or aerosolized into breathable components? Can virions escape an evaporating droplet stuck to a mask fiber?
• What are the dangers of bacterial growth on a used and loaded mask?
• How do pathogen-laden droplets interact with environmental dust and aerosols captured on the mask?
• What are long-term health effects on HCW, such as headaches, arising from impeded breathing?
• Are there negative social consequences to a masked society?
• Are there negative psychological consequences of wearing a mask, as a fear-based behavioral modification?
• What are the environmental consequences of mask manufacturing and disposal?
• Do the masks shed fibers or substances that are harmful when inhaled?
SERVE THIS TO YOUR LOCAL HEALTH UNITS AND POLITICIANS:
So it has not been tested on pregnant women, there is no liability to the WHO, doctors or manufacturers for death or injury from the vaccine. If the flu shot was shown to increase spontaneous abortion 400% would it not be morally reprehensible if not criminally negligent to recommend it as OK without trialling it first?