4 year old GIULIANO STROE INCREDIBLE 30 HAND STAND PUSH-UPS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7RpouRAu2M
An excellent article pulling together data from several pieces of research to arrive at recommendations on how to avoid diabetes. http://www.jonbarron.org/diabetes/predict-insulin-deficiency-natural-health-newsletter
Botox might leave people looking good but, just when you thought it couldn’t get more superficial, it will also leave them feeling less sensitive to others emotions. http://www.naturalnews.com/032238_Botox_injections_emotions.html
If you want to reduce the amount of iron your body absorbs,
1. Don’t take an iron supplement,
2. Don’t take a multivitamin containing iron,
3. Catechins in tea bind strongly with iron and reduce it’s absorption. I don’t recommend drinking with meals but drinking tea with your iron laden meals, like steak, will reduce the iron absorption.
4. 1. Vitamin C increases iron absorption so don’t take a vitamin C supplement with meals, take it with vitamin E and something fatty to increase the utilisation of the E at other than meal times.
2. Phytates in grains and flavonoids in vegetables bind strongly with iron so keep up the veggie intake.
3. Minimise the dietary intake of ingredients rich in iron, like red meat and spinach. If you are to have a dietary ingredient rich in iron, have plenty of flavonoid rich vegetables with the meat or grains at the same time as your spinach.
To reduce the severity of a hangover, order a side of asparagus. When South Korean researchers exposed a group of human liver cells to asparagus extract, the extract suppressed free radicals and more than doubled the effects of two enzymes responsible for metabolizing alcohol. http://www.care2.com/greenliving/10-life-saving-tips-in-10-seconds-or-less.html?page=2
We’re Getting Fat Because We Eat Too Little of Key, Critical Nutrients!
I have just added this as tip number 73. in my chapter on weight loss tips in my book. (http://www.DefeatDegenerativeDisease.com)
73. Make sure your diet is adequate in these nutrients or use one or more supplements to improve your intake. A deficiency of each of these nutrients is linked to increased fat retention.
Chromium (balances blood sugar levels that control hunger)
Vitamins B6 and B12 (both involved in converting calories to energy, so the calories are not as easily stored as fat)
University of Rochester researchers reported overweight and obese children are more likely than kids of normal weight to be deficient in iron. (Many overweight women are also low in iron.)
Amanda Prasad, MD. from Wayne State University is an expert on the mineral zinc. Insufficient zinc in the diet causes muscle tissue loss. This slows the metabolism and causes weight gain.
This blog post will blow you away… http://www.components-of-success.com/planet-earth/%E2%80%9Cscience%E2%80%9D-trying-to-outdo-god-welcome-to-genetically-modified-organisms/