I am off to the Mind Body Spirit Festival again this year. Thursday the 16th to Sunday the 19th of May.
Here is a half price ticket offer for admission to the Festival. If you would like to distribute it to anyone you like that is perfectly OK with me. Especially if you tell them to call in and visit me while they are there! 🙂
To activate this half-price deal, go to www.mbsfestival.com.au and click the tab [Buy Tickets] on the right hand side. You will be prompted to enter a promo code, enter [EXHIBITOR VIP] to receive the discount.
Make sure you drop by to sample my new fruit slices (Acai, Apple, Apricot, Cherry, Goji, Mango, Raspberry and Strawberry) and my new Bug Out Bar. The new bar has a minimum of 25% of the Estimated Average Requirements (EAR) for 10 minerals and 14 vitamins. I have tweaked the recipe so it is much more palatable than the first batch!
Nothing here I disagree with!
All good advice.
Maintaining a successful online business requires a multitude of disciplines, not the least of which includes a watchful eye on the changes and trends in your industry. It’s now imperative that you understand the needs and interests of your demographic, and that you respond to large-scale shifts as quickly as possible.
An enormous cloud of hot gas is surrounding two merging spiral galaxies.
This gas reservoir contains the mass of 10 billion Suns, spans 300,000 light years, and radiates at more 7 million degrees.
X-rays from Chandra (purple) have been combined with optical data from Hubble to make this composite image.
>A burst of star formation that lasted for at least 200 million years may be responsible for this extra large cloud of hot gas.
And you thought waking up to a hangover was bad!
Imagine being at the “merge point” of two galaxies!
I thought this was hilarious. I do every time I see it. I still cry with laughter. Some people have a wickedly creative sense of humour.
After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Walmart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women – she loves to browse.
Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Walmart
Dear Mrs. Woolf,
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Woolf, are listed below and are “documented by our video surveillance cameras”:
1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people’s carts when they weren’t looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.
3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women’s restroom.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, ‘Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away’. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted in management getting involved causing management to lose time and costing the company money.
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to reserve a bag of
6. August 14: Moved a ‘CAUTION – WET FLOOR’ sign to a carpeted area.
7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers they could come in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department – to which twenty children obliged.
8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, ‘Why can’t you people just leave me alone?’
Emergency Medics were called.
9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.
10. September 10: While handling guns in the Sports department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.
11. October 3: Darted around the Store suspiciously while loudly humming the ‘ Mission Impossible’ theme.
12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his ‘Madonna look’ by using different sizes of funnels.
13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled ‘PICK ME! PICK ME!’
14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed the fetal position and screamed ‘OH NO! IT’S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!
15. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where the fitting room was.
And last, but not least:
16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, ‘Hey! There’s no toilet paper in here.’ One of the Staff passed out.
I wonder if I’ll have to go along on many more shopping trips?