An interesting perspective. And if you have time for a laugh, watch the clip from the West Wing at the bottom of the page.
This articles gives data on improving sleep, including how to improve your gut health, which is good data for a lot more of us than those of us who need to improve our sleep!
Only 19% of people surveyed washed their hands after coming into contact with feces!?!?!?!?!? WHAT!!!!!!
Anyway, for those of us who care bout cleanliness, here is some graphic data as to why hand washing with soap and water is better than using a sanitiser.
There is no science that shows vaccines cause autism, except in all these government published studies which show vaccines cause autism. Just in case you wanted something to study out this weekend… …the science is really settled, but not how you’ve been lead to believe.
Coronavirus infectivity is exquisitely sensitive to pH. For example, the MHV-A59 strain of coronavirus is quite stable at pH 6.0 (acidic) but becomes rapidly and irreversibly inactivated by brief treatment at pH 8.0 (alkaline). Human coronavirus strain 229E is maximally infective at pH 6.0. Infection of cells by murine coronavirus A59 at pH 6.0 (acidic) rather than pH 7.0 (neutral) yields a tenfold increase in the infectivity of the virus.
Exposure to carcinogenic farm pesticides increases pregnant mother’s risk of her child developing leukemia, study finds
Pregnant mothers living in areas where carcinogenic pesticides have been used are at increased risk of their child developing acute leukemia, according to a new study published in the International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health by researchers at the University of California, Los Angeles.
The findings are based on a review of pesticide use data in rural agricultural areas of California, where many minority, low-income and farmworker communities live. The environmental nonprofit Beyond Pesticides commented that under current laws, the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) permits the use of cancer-causing pesticides on the grounds that a certain number of cancers (anywhere from 1 in 1,000 to 1 in 1,000,000, based on the pesticide in question) should be considered an “acceptable risk”.
In the new study, increased risks were found for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) from exposure to any pesticide defined as carcinogenic by the US EPA’s classification system.
Scientists also considered the cancer connection for several pesticides not considered carcinogenic by EPA, but widely used in California. Two such pesticides, glyphosate and and paraquat dichloride, were both found to increase the risk of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) and acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
While past studies have shown similar connections between pesticide exposure in the womb and the development of childhood cancer, this is one of the first to utilize geographic information systems (GIS) data, rather than parental interviews on past exposures. Researchers used California public records of cancer incidence from 1998-2011, alongside statewide pesticide use reports (California is the only state to make this information publicly accessible and searchable) and land-use data. This combination of methods allowed them to precisely locate pesticide applications by linking them with their respective crops.
A list of 65 pesticides were investigated for the connection between their use and the development of childhood cancer.
The researchers found that use of any carcinogenic pesticides within 4,000m (around 2.5 miles) during a mother’s pregnancy increases the odds of the child developing acute lymphoblastic leukemia and acute myeloid leukemia nearly two-fold and three-fold, respectively. Urea-based herbicides, such as diuron and linuron, are found to be particularly troubling, substantially increasing the risk of childhood cancer.
The three legs of disease confirmed by this researcher:
The majority of all health issues are rooted in infections (biological and chemical), and nutrient deficiencies. The most common biological infections are bacterial and viral, and the most common chemical infections are heavy metals and glyphosate.
Simply eating a whole foods diet is not enough to take care of these infections and deficiencies, which is why most people fail to achieve the level of health they desire. The devil is in the details.
For now, understand that overcoming disease and being well boils down to these 11 foundational approaches:
- Consuming as many anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic foods and beverages as possible, on a daily basis.
- Making sure these foods are high in enzymes, probiotics, vitamins, and minerals (less cooking, more raw foods advised).
- Choosing highly hydrating foods (fruits and vegetables) over dehydrating ones (flours, meats, alcohol, coffee). Remember, your body is 70% water, and straight water consumption is NOT the best way to hydrate.
- Putting the least amount of pressure on the digestive system as possible, to allow it and other areas of the body to generate the energy to heal (this includes the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas).
- Using supplements as adjuncts to your diet, not as the magic bullet. Supplements can NOT outperform a bad diet, but can help accelerate nutrient uptake and cleansing.
- Staying away from man-made chemicals (MSG, aspartame, artificial colours and dyes, etc), and highly processed (nutrient deficient) foods.
- Cultivating a grateful and positive outlook on life (anxiety and stress compromise digestion, adrenals, and other areas of the body).
- Staying physically “grounded”, as much as possible, to offset EMF exposure and to improve overall health.
- Enjoying proper exposure to the sun, when possible, to increase uptake of the critical nutrient known as vitamin D.
- Being part of a like-minded community, investing in your passions, and helping others.
- Movement (some type of exercise) and flow.
Seems logical for the most part, right? That’s the simplicity of it. The intimate details within each is where the real magic happens when wanting to heal the body and enjoy ease and happiness on a daily basis.
How do I know this?
It was a scary but liberating story, and you’ll find out all about it, shortly! In good health,
Founder, Healing the Body
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgP.S. Join The THRIVE Lifestyle group yet? It’s free, with exclusive live training videos on how to be healthy in a world that has been set up to make us sick!
Seems like some government officials are putting public health and safety before commercial profitability.